ECS Tuning Performance Caliper Guide Bushing Set with Install Kit
- ECS Tuning
- BRAKING UPGRADES
- ECS Tuning
Ever perform a brake service and realize that your pads are wearing unevenly? Maybe your brake pedal is starting to feel sloppy and inconsistent. You could be experiencing issues that are derived from the stock rubber caliper guide bushings. The stock rubber bushings allow for deflection - even more so when they are worn, which leads to uneven pad wear and rotor deposits when pushed to the limits. Enter ECS Tuning, with new Performance Caliper Guide Bushings.
With guide pins constructed of precision ground 304 Stainless Steel and bushings made of C544 bronze, ECS Tuning has crafted these out of materials ideally suited for long-lasting performance. C544 Bronze was selected due to its exceptional durability, wear resistance, and low friction material properties which is complimented by caliper grease lubrication. ECS has incorporated an internal o-ring and durable rubber dust cap to further protect against the elements. This small touch single handedly extends the life of the product by reducing lubricant contamination, which will allow for longer lubricant life, and longer bushing/pin life. To top it off, the bushing OD's are knurled to promote easier installation with a light press fit across a broad range of calipers, maximizing the improvement in braking response, pedal feel and pad wear. Also incorporated in the design is a Spirolox® retaining ring to ensure full retention in the caliper*. ECS Tuning's Performance Caliper Guide Bushings, a small price to pay, for a BIG brake upgrade!
* On some model BMWs / MINIs there will be a small gap between the caliper body and retaining ring. This is normal as there are variations in calipers and does not impede the function of the bushing.
- Precision machined C544 bronze caliper guide bushings for long life
- Unique knurling offering a tight press fit for superior fitment in a wide range of brake calipers
- 304 Stainless Steel Guide Pins - precision ground for tight pin-to-bushing clearance
- Rubber dust cap and O-ring for maximum protection against lubricant contamination - Rated to 600F!!
- Guide pins are sealed from both ends for superior performance in all weather conditions
- Improved braking response for enhanced overall braking performance
- Enhanced pedal feel
- Reduces uneven pad wear
- Lessens caliper deflection